Research and Planning Tools
Gain insights on your customers' needs and behaviors to see how they are evolving over time
ALPS allows you to get a comprehensive understanding of search demand for your product by giving you visibility on search volume across different product categories/types, features, and needs. Learn which features are searched more than the others to optimize your content, and understand the different intents of people searching across the funnel stages. ALPS captures search queries from various tools to create the most comprehensive keyword database for BFS, and then categorizes these keywords into various categories, sub-categories and themes. It also identifies the intent behind these searches and classifies them into marketing funnel stages: awareness, consideration, comparison, purchase, service/loyalty. This tool lets you filter the keywords along all these filters, making it easy to find the specific keywords and demand that you are trying to understand.
- Most comprehensive database for financial products
- Organized carefully for easy understanding
- Easy-to-find information that is relevant, without the hassle of manual keyword research
- Find emerging and seasonal trends
- Add relevant keywords to your project
Share of Search
Understand your competition across the entire search spectrum by monitoring search performance
With ALPS share of search metrics, you can view your website and competitors’ traffic and share of voice across all different categories. ALPS lets you analyze traffic and share of search metrics across various segments, funnel stages, keyword attributes, and SERP features. Our tools will find you the top categories in each of these areas, the potential traffic opportunity, and the keywords driving this traffic so that you can identify priorities for your website. By understanding the types of domains that are ranking for different funnel stages, you can pinpoint where to focus your efforts.
- Comprehensive view of your organic search performance readily available without having to do keyword research each month.
- Unlimited competitor tracking
- Ready to use competitive landscape
- Insights into how various SERP features affect traffic and SoV
- Insights into what types of websites rank at different funnel stages
Find topical authority gaps in your content and identify content ideas to close them
ALPS crawls content from all financial websites and categorizes this content into various topical categories. It provides a comprehensive view of how much and what type of content your competitors have in each topical area and the collective strength of that topical content. This will give you a clear understanding of the gap in content and the correlation of this gap with search rankings. ALPS also provides you with an exhaustive list of topics that you can write about to close this gap, and alerts you about changes in competitor content, thus giving you insights into evolving keyword and market trends.
- Topical Authority scores for all categories and subcategories for your domain and your competitors
- Find content gaps on your website and how that is affecting your ranking
- Massive list of content ideas to address the gaps
Prioritize investments by inspecting forecasted traffic & conversion improvements and difficulty to rank
Select your target ranks for keyword themes to view estimated traffic & conversions and to understand the effort required to earn those target ranks within your competitive set. Difficulty to rank is derived by scoring your performance against competitors’ performance on all SEO factors that impact rank. Finalize your forecast by using CTR models customized for your industry.
- Definitive metric for your team to prioritize efforts
- Ready-made business case to drive concrete action
- Easy identification of quick wins, short-term opportunities and long-term strategy
Keyword Gap Analysis
Build a plan to improve ranks by identifying your site’s SEO gaps when compared against competitors’ sites
Benchmark and compare your site’s performance against competitor URLs for any keyword. ALPS algorithm analyzes 80+ factors, scoring your pages and competitor pages on elements of Content, Authority & Technical performance. With our transparent scoring system, you can pinpoint problem areas & scope solutions with confidence.
- Quantification of performance gaps to help prioritize optimization investments
- Pinpoints high-importance areas of focus
- Enables a clear, actionable roadmap to success
- Granular insights & recommendations across SEO drivers
Simulate to see predicted traffic and rank impacts before execution of planned content changes
Our one-of-a-kind content simulator leverages a patented scoring algorithm to let you test the impact of proposed content changes before you publish. By scoring content against target keywords, the tool allows you to protect your page ranks or modify your content to ensure it lands on Page 1. The WYSIWYG interface allows you to adjust content on the fly and provides instant feedback in the form of predicted rank and traffic movements for all keywords targeted to the page.
- Accurate rank and traffic predictions for proposed content changes
- Enables results-focused content testing
- Provides instant analysis and limitless iterations
- Time savings by testing content before loading to CMS and awaiting metrics
Audits and Reports
Measure, track and compare organic search performance over time
Track organic performance over time with a birds-eye view of key metrics. ALPS Reporting Module provides a holistic view of performance including rank distribution, share of search against key competitors, traffic and conversions trends for Desktop & Mobile.
- Accurate rank tracking with weekly refresh
- Proprietary algorithm customized by industry to predict traffic at every organic rank for a keyword
- Keyword-level conversion & revenue reporting with Google Analytics integration